Language: English
Subject: Fiction, Literature, Poetry
Collections: Tony Kline Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Tony Kline

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Apollinaire, G., & A.S. Klin, T. B. (n.d.). Selected Poems of Guillaume Apollinaire. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.org/

Description
Classic Literature

Excerpt
Excerpt: Under the Mirabeau flows the Seine And our amours Shall I remember it again Joy always followed after Pain Comes the night sounds the hour The days go by I endure Hand in hand rest face to face While underneath The bridge of our arms there races So weary a wave of eternal gazes Comes the night sounds the hour The days go by I endure Love vanishes like the water?s flow Love vanishes How life is slow And how Hope lives blow by blow Comes the night sounds the hour The days go by I endure...

Table of Contents
Contents 7KH 0LUDEHDX %ULGJH ............................................ 4 7ZLOLJKW................................................................... 6 &ORWLOGH.................................................................... 8 7KH :KLWH 6QRZ..................................................... 9 7KH )DUHZHOO......................................................... 10 $FUREDWV................................................................ 11 7KH %HOOV ............................................................... 12 7KH *\SV\............................................................. 13 7KH 6LJQ................................................................ 14 2QH (YHQLQJ ......................................................... 15 0RRQOLJKW ............................................................. 17 $XWXPQ ,OO ............................................................ 18 +RWHOV .................................................................... 20 +XQWLQJ +RUQV ..................................................... 22 9LWDP ,PSHQGHUH $PRUL..................................... 23 7KH %HVWLDU\ RU 2USKHXV?V 3URFHVVLRQ.............. 29 $SROOLQDLUH?V 1RWHV WR WKH %HVWLDU\..................... 59 ,QGH[ RI )LUVW /LQHV.............................................. 67

Click To View

Additional Books

• War Song (by )
  • Song of a Train (by )
  • A Runnable Stag (by )
  • Aubade (by )
  • It Is Not Beauty I Demand (by )
  • The Face on the Barroom Floor (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Love Is a Sickness (by )
  • The Pleasure Boat (by )
  • The Sheep and the Bramble-Bush (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.