Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 1.52 MB
Reproduction Date: 2005
Full Text

Title: The Entire Memoirs Louis XIV, His Court and the Regency  
Author:
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Literature, Literature & thought, Writing.
Collections: Blackmask Online Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Blackmask Online

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

The Entire Memoirs Louis XIV, His Court and the Regency. (n.d.). The Entire Memoirs Louis XIV, His Court and the Regency. Retrieved from http://community.worldlibrary.org/

Description
Excerpt: Chapter One. I was born on the night of the 15th of January, 1675, of Claude Duc de Saint?Simon, Peer of France, and of his second wife Charlotte de l'Aubepine. I was the only child of that marriage. By his first wife, Diana de Budos, my father had had only a daughter. He married her to the Duc de Brissac, Peer of France, only brother of the Duchesse de Villeroy. She died in 1684, without children,?having been long before separated from a husband who was unworthy of her?leaving me heir of all her property.

Table of Contents
Table of Contents: The Entire Memoirs Louis XIV, His Court and The Regency, 1 -- The Duc de Saint?Simon, 1 -- Volume 1, 21 -- Chapter I, 21 -- Chapter II, 25 -- Chapter III, 31 -- Chapter IV, 34 -- Chapter V, 38 -- Chapter VI, 42 -- Chapter VII, 46 -- Chapter VIII, 52 -- Volume 2, 55 -- Chapter IX, 55 -- Chapter X, 60 -- Chapter XI, 64 -- Chapter XII, 69 -- Chapter XIII, 73 -- Chapter XIV, 77 -- Chapter XV, 82 -- Chapter XVI, 87 -- Chapter XVII, 92 -- Volume 3, 96 -- Chapter XVIII, 96 -- Chapter XIX, 102 -- Chapter XX, 107 -- Chapter XXI, 110 -- Chapter XXII, 115 -- Chapter XXIII, 120 -- Chapter XXIV, 124 -- Volume 4, 128 -- Chapter XXV, 128 -- Chapter XXVI, 131 -- Chapter XXVII, 134 -- Chapter XXVIII, 138 -- Chapter XXIX, 142 -- Chapter XXX, 148 -- Chapter XXXI, 152 -- Chapter XXXII, 157 -- Volume 5, 161 -- Chapter XXXIII, 161 -- Chapter XXXIV, 165 -- Chapter XXXV, 169 -- Chapter XXXVI, 173 -- Chapter XXXVII, 177 -- Chapter XXXVIII, 183 -- Volume 6, 189 -- Chapter XXXIX, 189 -- Chapter XL, 194

Click To View

Additional Books

• The Point of View (by )
  • The Pension Beaurepas (by )
  • The Patagonia (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Middle Years (by )
  • The Marriages (by )
  • The Liar (by )
  • The Lesson of the Master (by )
  • The Jolly Corner (by )
  • The Great Good Place (by )
  • The Great Condition (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.